Sunday, December 2, 2007

Who Are They Killing Off - Could It Be Hiro?

I just watched the preview for next week’s episode of Heroes and when I first saw it I thought to myself, “Who are they killing off?” It’s got be Nikki, but who else? Maybe Nathan, maybe the new girl who is a muscle mimic, maybe Maya, but then…

I was just watching the previews and I think they might kill off Hiro…

When Adam looks down at the ground and Peter says, “let’s go destroy the virus” I thought to myself “Oh my goodness, Adam is looking down at Hiro’s dead body!”

Now, that would be a total shock, but I think it is quite possible. On second thought, I just can’t imagine them killing off Hiro.

Here are the previews, let me know who you think will die?

No comments:

 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineSubscribe in RojoAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free Dictionary