Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Justin Timberlake: 'I Fear for My Safety'


Justin Timberlake says the woman who has been harassing him has become so threatening, "I fear for my personal safety," according to the declaration Timberlake submitted to a judge today.
A judge had ordered JT to appear in court, but his lawyer, Marty Singer, convinced the judge the declaration should suffice. Timberlake called the conduct of the woman in question -- Karen McNeil -- "ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing."

JT says McNeil's trespassing on his property was "seriously alarming."

The judge granted a permanent restraining order, which prohibits McNeil from having any direct or indirect contact with Timberlake.

No comments:

 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineSubscribe in RojoAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free Dictionary