Friday, December 12, 2008

Chris Brown named Billboard’’s Top Artist of 2008


Chris Brown has added another accolade to his name – the R&B singer has been named Billboard’s top artist of 2008.

The 19-year-old hitmaker has carved a niche in the music industry since winning an award in 2006 and with hits like ‘With You’ and ‘No Air’.

“It’’s bigger than what I can ever imagine. It’’s unexpected totally, so it’’s a surprise,” Contactmusic quoted Brown, as saying.

“I”ve had a good year but I still feel like a little insecure in those parts. I”m like, ”There’’s little ol” me getting an award” - that’’s incredible,” Brown added.

After Brown, rapper Lil Wayne came in second, Brown’s alleged flame Rihanna came in third, Alicia Keys came in 4th and Taylor Swift rounded out the top five.

Billboard’s top five artist of 2008 are:
1 Chris Brown

2 Lil Wayne

3 Rihanna

4 Alicia Keys

5 Taylor Swift (ANI)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy everybody, I just registered on this great discussion board and wished to say hi there! Have a memorable day!

Anonymous said...

hey all

I just thought it would be good to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator OnlineSubscribe in RojoAdd to My AOLAdd to netvibesSubscribe in BloglinesAdd to The Free Dictionary